Blog views

Monday 14 April 2014

#ShoutOutAndSpanish

Hola!


Bit of Spanish for you.
Yea the only word I know aha.
Omg Blue colour ^-^


Okay,
Im going to give some shout outs to people who have been by my side through stormy days or just helped me by watching my movies, gave me autos and stuff like that.


Shout Out.
geekgirl<3 Watching my movies and saying 'Your Movies Are Epic!!' That really meant the world to me, as no one has ever said that to me so thank you (:


NickStarrX We had loads of arguments, but you've all ways been there for me and my sister, Frankie. So thank you.


Chelsealovexx We had our ups and downs but you know what you can't have a rainbow with out a bit of rain. Thank you so much for being my sister, I love you. xox


So yea thank you to all of those amazing people, help will be returned ;)


~Annabel♥

No comments:

Post a Comment