Blog views

Friday 18 April 2014

#JustTheUsal

Heyyy :)


Right,
As some people may know on the UK MSP Candired, Roxy-1 and Alishak have been arguing -.-
Alishak SWORE and got locked out for 1 day, I mean this is a kids game. And, apparently, Roxy-1 has been editing photos! And saying Candired is lying. I'm sorry if your a Little Roxs but your leader isn't very good. But then again she isn't very bad.
I'm NOT doing sides. Please don't hate because I love them both, they're both fantastic MovieStars :)


SHOUT OUT TIME!!!
Anubis360 - Just being their for me when its hard times, being a sister.
Wishmeluck! - Being a soul mate who always puts a smile on my face when I'm down :)
Chelsealovexx - Omg there is to much to say, were do I begin? Just being you. You courage me and always trusts me. I love you baby girl.

Black in a bit - I wouldn't be here if it wasn't you, holding me to stand straight. I love you x


Thank you :)
Please subscribe to my YouTube:
Annabel Kindeysides
and
Cookieh Monsterh
I'll subscribe back!!!! :)

1 comment: