Blog views

Friday 11 April 2014

Omg Heyyy

Helloooooo,


Oh ma god I haven't posted in ages! D': I'm so sorry!
I do have a lot of things to tell you guys...


1. I'm level 19! I know right, I was so desperate for help but no one helped (literally)


2. I went in W@W  room and, guess what, wait don't guess he was in there!!


3. I went on my really old account I think it was the first account I ever made? And I made an awesome ArtBook on there! Called ISHACOOL VS ROXY-1 (look on the HighScore Bored on the UK one you'll see them) And MissIsha (Ishacool's other account) Messaged me!
I'll tell you the rest another day....


So yea, please add me I've levelled up so I can have more friends! :OO My name is called Lilly! x ! and just message me if you read my blog and I will add you and (maybe) give you and Auto!


Thanks for reading missing you cup cakes already xoxox


~Lilly xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment